General Information we collect on Strique Website
Strique collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website. This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements. We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on. We do not link the non-personally identifiable information we store using cookies (described above) to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. We believe in giving you control over which ads you see. You may opt out of having your data collected from this browser on this device for the purpose of receiving targeted or retargeted ads from Strique.
Information that we collect from Client's Shopify or Magento Store
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify or Magento account: name, email, phone number. We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Information that we collect from Client's Google Ad Accounts
The data corresponds to the user like Google AdWords data, merchant center, etc. is obtained through the authorized API credentials of our Strique app. The credentials are stored in a secure location to keep them confidential. We don't access any personal user data just basic user profile information and get access to the user AdWords, merchant center, GA, and GTM to provide a seam less experience to market your products digitally across google platforms.
Tracking Technologies on our Website:
Google GDPR Compliance
Google GDPR compliance
LinkedIn GDPR Compliance
Facebook Social Plugins
Facebook GDPR Compliance
Information that we collect from Client's Google Ad Accounts
The data corresponds to the user like Google AdWords data, merchant center, etc. is obtained through the authorized API credentials of our Strique app. The credentials are stored in a secure location to keep them confidential. We don't access any personal user data just basic user profile information and get access to the user AdWords, merchant center, GA, and GTM to provide a seamless experience to market your products digitally across google platforms. What data are we requesting: We fetch user basic profile information like name, profile, email, etc. Apart from this, we fetch information about the given entities belonging to the client.
1. Google Adwords - We get access to the user AdWords account to our manager account in order to fetch and created campaigns.
2. Merchant Center - We get access to the user merchant center account to create a feed and upload products to it.
3. Google Analytics - We get access to user GA to track conversions, page views, and other data related to the website and fetch the same for recommendations and reports.
4. Google Tag Manager - We get access to user Tag Manager to fire custom events on the website purchases, add to cart, product views, etc.
Why are we requesting Google user data:
We fetch all the given info to give seamless experience so that users can create easily create campaigns, ads, and able to track the purchases, product views, etc. Apart from this, we provide reports, recommendations by analyzing the data we fetch from required entities.
Information that we collect from Client's Amazon Ad Accounts:
1) Seller ID
2) Order ID(s)
3) Statistical data such as time of orders, sales, and ordered items.
4) Master data on the products sold such as item number, description, and prices.
5) Miscellaneous information about the customers' advertising activities on Amazon.
Google API Services User Data Policy Compliance Disclosure:
Strique complies with the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. This policy governs the use and transfer of information received from Google APIs, ensuring that your data is handled responsibly and in accordance with Google's guidelines.
Limited Use Policy Disclosure:
To reinforce our commitment to user privacy and compliance, we adhere to the Limited Use requirements specified by Google. Strique's use and transfer of information obtained from Google APIs, especially the sensitive scope [https://www.googleapis.com/auth/content], strictly align with the Limited Use Policy.
Link to Google API Services User Data Policy:
For your convenience, you can access the full Google API Services User Data Policy here.
Opting out from our marketing communications:
You may 'opt-out' from our marketing communications, by communicating the same to us, by sending an email to: email@example.com, in furtherance of which, we shall cease to process the information, which is required to contact you for marketing communications. However, the information which is necessary to provide you with the Services will continue to be processed and used.
Note for Minors:
This Website, its events, promotions, blogs, materials and other services, as displayed on the Website are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect personal data relating to anyone under the age of 18 years old, unless the same has been provided to us by you.
Linking to any page of the Website other than to https://www.strique.io/, through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linkage agreement with us. Any website or other devices that link to https://www.strique.io/, or any page available therein is prohibited.
In consonance with the principles of international privacy laws, you are granted the following rights:
1. The right to access: You may request access to your personal data. You may also enquire about the manner in which their data is used, processed, stored, or transferred to third-parties. If required, we may provide an electronic copy of the personal data, free of charge to you.
2. The right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the manner of collection and gathering of your personal data, and give your free express consent for the same.
3. The right to data portability: You may obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. You may move, copy or transfer your personal data easily from service provider to another at any given time. The transfer must happen in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
4. The right to be forgotten: If you are no longer our customers or wish to withdraw your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to have your data deleted.
5. The right to object: If you have any objections regarding our use or processing of your data, you may request us to stop further processing of that data. Following your request, the processing of your data shall stop.
6. The right to restrict processing: You can ask to stop processing your data or stop a certain kind of processing.
7. The right to be notified: You have the right to be notified in the event of a personal data breach that compromises your personal data, within 72 hours of our first learning of the breach.
8. The right to rectification: You can request to update, complete, or correct your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of the rights above-mentioned, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide equal and non-discriminatory services to all the Users of the Website, and do not discriminate against any User on refusal for providing their consent in exercise of their rights under law. However, collection and processing of your data is necessary for us to provide you with some Services, and in event you refuse to grant us the permission, we may not be able to provide you, our Services.